Les Généraux de Médusa Index du Forum

Les Généraux de Médusa Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook App For Iphone Keeps Crashing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Généraux de Médusa Index du Forum -> Les Généraux de Medusa -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ramcole
Général
Général

Masculin
Point(s): 493
Moyenne de points: 1,01

MessagePosté le: 2018-01-09, 20:18    Sujet du message: Facebook App For Iphone Keeps Crashing Répondre en citant

Facebook App For Iphone Keeps Crashing
> DOWNLOAD

Apple Developer ForumsActivityHomeContentPeoplePlacesSearchSearch CommunitiesSearchLog in. It's probably some thing we've done wrong but now we know about it and we'll try to fix it. nthn happened Apr 16, 2013 3:17 PM Reply Helpful (5) Reply options Link to this post by J.K. Hold the Sleep and Home button down for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple Logo. I have had to do that a couple of times over the past couple of years to resolve various glitches that arose in the FB app. A lot and I mean a really huge lot of them are buggy, problematic and ill-developed and designed. (Note, I just downloaded an update for FB on my iPad and, if anything, it made this problem worse.) I have to wonder why the FB app (and general usage) on my Kindle Fire is SO MUCH BETTER than on my iPad?! FB (and all apps) are incredibly better on my new Samsung smart phone. As demonstrated in the last portfolio a big event in London this very piece of hardware is expected to have a quad […] Continue Reading 1 2 3 4 … 8 9 10 → DMCA Terms and Conditions Privacy Policy Contact Us Home 2017 Games and Phones. Please type your message and try again. Then press the Home button to return to the normal screen. And I'm sure that they will fix the issue before the public beta of iOS10 will be released. Apple Developer Forums / Read Only Archive / iOS betas / iOS 10 beta Please enter a title. This helped me Show 2 Likes (2) Actions Re: Facebook App keeps Crashing on iPhone 6s ios10 Level 1 (0 points) Affix Jun 14, 2016 9:12 AM (in response to ashleysmediagroup) report a bug to facebook This helped me Show 0 Likes (0) Actions Re: Facebook App keeps Crashing on iPhone 6s ios10 Level 1 (0 points) Razormaid Jun 15, 2016 11:58 AM (in response to ashleysmediagroup) me too. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. The apps aren't compatible with iOS properly I guess This helped me Show 0 Likes (0) Actions Re: Facebook App keeps Crashing on iPhone 6s ios10 Level 1 (0 points) Sergiu90 Jun 20, 2016 8:14 PM (in response to ashleysmediagroup) I have the same issue but with bank of america app it doesn't open This helped me Show 0 Likes (0) Actions Re: Facebook App keeps Crashing on iPhone 6s ios10 Level 1 (0 points) RMorris752 Jun 20, 2016 11:07 PM (in response to Sergiu90) My chase app was crashing on iOS 10 beta. Along with any other apps that I have issues with while running on beta, if this is your first time using software like this, welcome to how it works.Do not install BETA software if you think that everything will work perfectly, there is a reason they put a giant notification that it's not meant for your daily driver phone. .. All the people posting about using as a daily phone, it is not, i use it for work to test our Apps and how the interract with others. As you are going to root galaxy note 3, you have to keep benefits […] Continue Reading How to Root HTC one M8, Unlock Boot Loader And InsTall CustoM Roms by Zamar Khan on April 27, 2014 HTC ONE Rooting Before you start your rooting HTC One M8, you have to unlock your bootloader. .. This helped me Show 0 Likes (0) Actions Re: Facebook App keeps Crashing on iPhone 6s ios10 Level 1 (10 points) FelixSFD Jun 14, 2016 5:57 AM (in response to ashleysmediagroup) That's not Apple's fault. Once I update the apps my apps started opening up. I uninstalled FB app from my iPhone. Tuesday, January 9, 2018 Privacy Policy Terms of Use Contact Us About Us Advertise Contribute Technobezz Ooops. You can not post a blank message. Also as a developer its intresting to most people as to what makes something like Facebbok crash when it should be robus. What do you do then?You delete the app and re-install it. What to do? I'm using iPad 2 ios6.1 iPad 2, iOS 5.1.1 Posted on Feb 18, 2013 4:56 AM Reply I have this question too (1268) Q: My Facebook App keeps crashing Hide Question Helpful answers All replies Page 1 of 3 Next last by Skydiver119, Skydiver119 Feb 18, 2013 5:25 AM in response to jhosamelly Level 7 (33,703 points) iPad Feb 18, 2013 5:25 AM in response to jhosamelly The facebook app is buggy at best. This is on my iPad One. I'm sure FB will have it fixed in no time as they will be working with IOS10. Whats up with Game Center freezing games when it loads? Never happened before iOS 9. Apr 16, 2013 3:44 PM Reply Helpful (1) Reply options Link to this post by Baldrus, Baldrus May 1, 2013 11:58 AM in response to jhosamelly Level 1 (0 points) May 1, 2013 11:58 AM in response to jhosamelly I accidentally turned on the photo sync the other day and ever since then my iphone 4S has played up or more so the Facebook app was crashing everytime i went onto it within seconds i was kicked off back to the home screen it started playing up kept throwing me off and back to my home screen after numerous reboots n deleting and reinstalling app none of which worked i have since gone back into Facebook app and remembering back to what i had done decided to turn photo sync off just to see and hey presto no crash yipeeee:)Go onto your own home page on Facebook app on your timeline hit photos scroll to the bottom and there is a sync button on the right tap that if you haven't synced your photos then it ain't that which is causing your problems but if you have syned them simply turn off the photo sync it's worked for me. They were both updated to recent iOS. After that Facebook was working fine until 20th June. .. You download an app, open it and *bam* there it goes! Crashed. This helped me Show 0 Likes (0) Actions Re: Facebook App keeps Crashing on iPhone 6s ios10 Level 1 (0 points) ben9923 Jun 21, 2016 7:07 AM (in response to Tweak) Having this problem too. Along with my Bank of America APP This helped me Show 0 Likes (0) Actions Re: Facebook App keeps Crashing on iPhone 6s ios10 Level 1 (0 points) johnmabassa Jul 6, 2016 12:17 AM (in response to WarnerT00) Please see the below thread, the beta is having issues I presume, apps are crushing just like that.and Xcode is not giving any clue for the crashes 5a02188284
valid facebook emoticonsfacebook advice for studentsunique names for albums on facebookfake like facebook applicationdownload status facebook via apa sajascript hack game facebookhow to make photo albums private on facebook 2013facebook ranking likeshow to increase your facebook page likeshack programs for facebook games

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2018-01-09, 20:18    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Généraux de Médusa Index du Forum -> Les Généraux de Medusa -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange